Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Holidays

Action:


To make sure that I am up to date with my action this holdiay I will makes sure to go to the gym, keep running and participate in as many activities that I can to help drive my body during the time when I eat quite a lot. This will help to ensure that the work that needs to be done during this time in preparation for mocks will take a short break from time to time. This will help to Increased their awareness of their own strengths and areas for growth,plan and initiated activities and Shown perseverance and commitment in my activities. 


Community and Service:


This will be difficult during the holidays as the doctor is in another country and there are no children in the hospital. I will ensure though that there will be email communications between me and the doctor to ask if there is anything that needs to be done when we come back so planning and initiation can start again as soon as the year starts. This connects to Engaged with issues of global importance, Shown perseverance and commitment in my activities and Undertaken new challenges such as working with new challenges in the activity and planning to place a leader in the place of me and Bharat next year.


I will also ensure that I am aware of the global importance of recycling and that I make sure to save as much power as possible to preserve the Earth as it is now.


Creativity:


During this holiday I will practice my lines for the drama production that I have been asked to join during February. With the planning and preperation of these activities, i will Increased my  awareness of my own strengths and areas for growth and Undertaken new challenges which is important to do in life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rasmus,

    I was taking a look at your blog. Clearly you have been involved in several major school events and activities in the first semester. You have stated your links to the learning objectives, but not really 'Reflected' on your learning or demonstrated exactly how you have developed against those goals. You have copy-pasted the statements in bold in your posts, but even the verb tenses don't match up. So in that sense, it doesn't really demonstrate that learning. I will give you an example to make myself clearer: If you want to demonstrate that you have improved your collaboration skills, you should show exactly what you did that strengthens your collaborative relationships, what you tried that didn't work, what you did when you faced problems, what you might try next time, and how successful the final outcome was. Remember, reflective learning through experience is the key attribute of all CAS participation.
    Ms. Niedermann

    ReplyDelete